Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jake & Mickey!

The Disney website has been our best friend tonight while we're trying to pack for our trip to visit Nan, Big & Grandma tomorrow. Julia's two favorites are "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and of course, "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse".
By the way, don't you love her outfit? She insisted on wearing her new Princess nightgown from Nana and picked out her matching Princess slippers, except only one would stay on. All of this opinionated fashion sense happened while I was trying on clothes to make sure they still fit before I packed them. The only problem was I got this pair of pants on and she wouldn't let me take them off! I told her I thought her outfit would match better if she let me take the pants of, but she insisted on wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment