Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sea Turtles

This morning we got up and I got to have my long awaited brunch at the club! My omlet was fabulous! While we waited for our 10:00 reservation we sat on the deck out back and enjoyed the nice weather. Julia occupied her time by looking for birds, turtles and fish!
Calling the birds
"Come back here birds!"

After brunch Nan, Julia, Michael and I drove down to Juno Beach to the Sea Turtle Hospital. Julia loved seeing all of the turtles.
I love the back of this little dress!
Julia & Daddy checking out the sea turtles
Looking at the baby sea turtles
Nan & Julia looking at the sea turtles
After we left the Sea Turtle Hospital we stopped by Grandi's friend Kathy's for a few minutes so they could meet Julia and then we walked around the Gardens Mall and did a little window shopping. When we got back to the house Big grilled steaks for dinner. After dinner Michael and I rented The Help. Everyone else is downstairs watching it and Julia and I are upstairs watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and getting ready for bed since she wasn't very interested in the movie! We head back to the real world tomorrow, I can only hope that Julia does as well on the way back that she did on the way down!
Watching Daddy & Big grill the steaks

Love that sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment