Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lots of Videos!

We met Granddad and Grandi at Pomadoro's, the new Italian buffet, for dinner tonight. Julia loved the fettuccine!  
On our way home tonight I had one of Julia's Cd's in the CD player and "If You're Happy & You Know It" came on. I wasn't paying much attention to what she was doing until I heard her start yelling "Amen!", then I realized she was doing all the motions, so once we pulled in the carport I recorded her singing. She also loves to sing "Jesus Love Me", but I can't seem to catch her singing it on video!
When we got home Julia was looking at the pictures in our bedroom and naming everyone off. She got everyone right (they're all pictures of her with Michael & I in 2) except for this one. For some reason she was adamant that this is "Meggie". Every time I asked her she had the same answer!
Julia is fascinated with the video camera, or any camera really. Anytime I get it out she tries to sit in my lap so she can see what's on the screen. I was trying to get her to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and let me record it, but she just wanted to sit in my lap. After I set the camera down she picked it up and started trying to turn it on so Michael turned the screen around so she could see herself. Here is what he got, she thought it was hilarious!
And this is what happened when I tried to take the video camera away from her. Unfortunately, "It's mine!" is one of her favorite sayings lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment