Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today Julia had her Valentine's Day party at school. Since it fell during my planning and lunch I was able to sneak out and go. They had lots of yummy treats and she got lots of cute Valentine's. 
 This is not the best picture, but it was the best I got of all of them! 
Eating her pink Rice Krispie treats that we made
 A crummy iPhone self photo is better than nothing! 
 On our way out Julia grabbed Mrs. Janene's brownie off the table. She thoroughly enjoyed it! 
 The Valentine's Julia gave her friends at school 

I got my hair cut after school today, but when we all got home we exchanged Valentine's. Michael & I gave each other candy & Julia got some Play-Doh! She didn't want anything to do with the shirt that matched her pants so she had on her nightgown over her pants. Some battles just aren't worth fighting!
 Telling Daddy about her Valentine's Day party & showing him her Valentine's
 Opening her card from Mommy & Daddy
 I love this picture! 
 Play-Doh is serious stuff!
 Wearing Daddy's sunglasses
 Do I look cool Daddy?
 Excited about her Play Doh! 
 Love that girl! 
Michael picked up Mellow Mushroom for dinner tonight. He offered to cook, but I just wanted to be lazy on the couch. Julia love her "izza", but she thought the lid to her marinara sauce was a hat! Guess who had to have a bath tonight?!
Happy Valentine's Day! This one was definitely better than last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment