Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bubble Fun

Katelyn and Kollier came over this afternoon so I could take some pictures in his caterpillar outfit that someone gave him this weekend. Julia was very interested in the baby, I'm hoping that's a good sign for things to come! 
As soon as Katelyn picked Collier up out of the basket Julia crawled right in to have her picture taken! 
When they left we went outside for some bubble fun. Blowing bubbles is one of Julia's favorite things to do and I promised her we would go outside since it was so pretty this afternoon.
Blowing her bubbles
I think she accidentally got a taste of the bubbles, it doesn't look like she liked them! 

Tonight, when we were leaving Grandi and Granddad's house Julia was pointing to the moon and the stars like usual. Granddad told her to get the moon and she started reaching for it with both hands and pulling it to her. She pulled like she was struggling to pull it to her, complete with facial expressions and sound effects. It was hilarious, I don't know where she gets some of this stuff, I guess she really is watching our every move! 

I hope today's pretty days stay around and Mother Nature is not playing a cruel trick on us. We're ready for Spring at our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment