Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Pretty Princess

This is how we typically start our morning. Julia gets up and comes into our bed (sometimes at 2:00, and sometimes at 6:30!) and watches Disney Junior while Michael and I get ready for the day. Her favorite is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, by far, but she likes all of them. Disney Junior switches out their schedule every couple months so that different shows are on at the same time, right now Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Chuggington are on before we leave the house. 
Stephanie brought Julia a present to school today. She and Josh went to Disney on their honeymoon in December and she told me that she was going to buy Julia a Cinderella dress for our upcoming trip to Disney. When I ask Julia if she is ready to go home in the afternoons her afternoon is almost always "no". When I got to Nana & Pop's this afternoon I told her I had a present for her in the car. When she heard that she grabbed her sippy, gave Nana & Pop hugs and headed to the door! 

When we got home she was ready to open her present. She was thrilled to find not only a Cinderella dress, but a Snow White dress also! Thank you Stephanie, you are too sweet! 

Ta da! 
Don't all princesses dig in the dirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment