Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Julia and I have had a girls day today! Michael went with a group from the church to a work day at an orphanage in Clanton so it's been us girls. We started out our morning with a Sonic breakfast and a trip to the consignment sale where I found some 3T bubbles for Julia for this summer! I think this is the last summer she will be able to wear them so I'm hoping to get lots, but they're hard to find in anything bigger than a 24 months. 

We had planned to go to the World's Smallest St. Patrick's Day Parade in downtown Enterprise, but Julia fell asleep as soon as we left the consignment sale, about 10:30, and slept until about 12:30, so we didn't make it. Instead, she napped while I worked on her autograph book and then we headed to Brody's baseball game. 

Julia was actually semi-cooperative before we went to Brody's game and let me take a few quick pictures of her in her St. Patrick's Day dress. 
 
 
 
 
I'm not sure why she looks like she's pouting, but either way she's a pretty girl! She was so excited about going to Brody's game. Today was opening day for the rec center and when we passed the rec center fields she yelled "Look! There's Brody!" Every time Brody got up to bat she yelled "Go Brody!"  

We've (I've) trained (brainwashed) Julia to yell "go Auburn" and "war eagle" so much that anytime she sees any type of sporting event she starts yelling "go Auburn" which is great 99% of the time. Except today, when Enterprise was playing Auburn HS. I told her she better be glad she was cute or everyone wouldn't think it was so funny to which her reply was "Yeah Mama. I cute!"
 
Playing with Tracy's phone
Julia & her favorite baseball player! She loves Brody!

While I was writing this post I noticed Julia got unusually quiet. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by this and a "Ta da!". Michael had a bag of sour jelly beans on the counter, but I guess they weren't out of Julia's reach!
Michael should be home any minute and we are going to Daleville to the Daleville V Enterprise Alumni Football Game. If nothing else, it should be some good entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment