Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Handprints and Fish Tanks

I was teaching this morning when I looked over at my phone and noticed I had a text message from a number I didn't recognize. When I opened it I was thrilled to see a picture from Ms. Beth of Julia and her friends Avery and Lily with the message "Hey Mom".  I am so glad that Julia has teachers at school who love and care for her like she is their own.
Mom brought the girls to me at school this afternoon and we headed to Dothan to get Charlotte's bronzed handprint and footprint done. We had Julia's done at the same age they are still sitting in our hutch. I hope that once I get Charlotte's back I will finally get them all hung on the wall!

Michael gave me a cute pair of heels for Christmas. I was brave and decided to wear them to work today, but by the end of the day my feet were killing me. The first thing I did when I walked in the door was kick them off and it wasn't long until I heard them coming down the hall after me. Julia had slipped her feet into them and was attempting to walk down the hall. She said "Look at me. I'm wearing your shoes, Mommy."

 When we got back from Dothan Michael was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the fish tank. He and Julia were so cute waiting for the UPS (wo)man.
It finally arrived and it was all in one piece this time! Michael unpacked it and set it up while Julia had a ball popping all the bubble wrap and entertaining Sissy.


Once the fish tank was all unpacked Michael and Julia headed out to the pet store to finish getting the supplies to set it up. Can you tell Daddy picked out her outfit? :)
Tomorrow is Michael's day off and I have no doubt they will spend a large portion of their day "playing" with their new fish tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment