Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Landmark Park

When we got in the car to go to church this morning Julia asked to listen to the "Mayba Song". We turned it on and were dancing and she kept saying "Oh yeah. Oh yeah" Funniest thing ever!

I had a maternity session at Landmark Park in Dothan this afternoon. We have wanted to take Julia so Michael and the girls rode with me. They were both asleep when we got there so they sat in the car while I took my pictures.

After I got done with my pictures I found Michael and the girls. Julia was asleep in the stroller but we walked over to the animals anyway. I rubbed her arm a little bit and she didn't move a muscle. I whispered "Julia, there's animals" and she sat straight up in her stroller and started looking all around saying "Where? Where's the animals?" Michael and I both busted out laughing.

We saw pigs, horses, goats, sheep, chickens & cows. The goat was trying its best to get out of the pen and get to Julia. She named the cow "Darndey". I have no idea where that name came from or what it means, but that's what she named it!



 Checking out the pigs
 When we got ready to go Julia decided she had to go to the bathroom. We pulled the potty seat out of the back and let her sit on it. There's nothing like a potty break with a cup of ice cream with two spoons in it!

Tonight we went over to Aunt Donna's for Cristy's birthday dinner.  Julia was very disappointed that we skipped the singing and just cut the cake!

Eddie called this afternoon and wants to show our house Wednesday afternoon so it looks like we'll be spending tomorrow night and Tuesday night cleaning! That sounds like a fun start to our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment