Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Pastor's Pajama Party!

This morning was pure torture getting up and leaving the rest of my family in bed snoozing. Michael sent me this picture while I was at school though and it helped to brighten my day. Are you noticing a trend here with her hand on her hip. SASSY!
 Tonight was the Pastor's Pajama Party at church for the preschool department. Julia is potty trained so that meant she got to go. She has been SO excited about going to church and hanging out with Brother Sonny.
Yes, she did wear shoes to church but it's almost 80 degrees outside so there was no sense pushing the issue until it was actually time to go!
Charlotte almost fell asleep in my lap this afternoon. She grabbed onto my arm with both hands and leaned her head against my hand until she could barely hold her head up by herself. I can remember Julia doing this same thing. :)
 After I dropped Julia off at church Michael, Charlotte and I met Scott and Jessica for dinner at Saki. Charlotte was perfectly behaved the entire time until the we were almost done and she was ready for her bottle. I can't believe she is 4 months old today! There will be a post about that soon!
 
Ben sent Michael these two pictures of the girls while we were at dinner. They looked like they were having so much fun. There were inflatables set up in the fellowship hall and they ate happy meals in their rooms and made a craft. I'm pretty sure there was a Bible story or two in there also.

Ben's caption said "Future Heartbreakers of Enterprise". I love this picture, they look so happy to be playing together.
 All smiles after her fun night at church
 
The fish tank is ready for water and fish. I think I know where we'll be going tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment