Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

TGIF!

It's unbelievable how long half a week can seem! I picked the girls up this afternoon and came home to take advantage of this nice weather. Julia blew some bubbles and rode her tricycle and Charlotte kicked happily in her bouncy seat.

Julia decided that bubbles don't taste that great!



Charlotte is such a sweet, happy, DROOLY baby!



"Stop Daddy! Don't run over my tricycle!"
Hanging onto her sissy's every word




We've put Charlotte in her exersaucer a couple of times, but she hasn't lasted very long in it. She stayed in it for a fair amount of time tonight. She could push the buttons and make it sing, but not purposefully. I can't believe she's even big enough to play in it!



We had a lazy Friday night in tonight with pizza and an attempt at a movie. This first half week back at work wore me out! I'm sure it won't be long until I'm back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment