Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Busy Saturday!

I woke up about 3:00 this morning and tossed and turned until about 4:30. About the time I fell back asleep Charlotte woke up ready to play so I gave in and got up with her. We sat in the recliner in the den and watched TV and dozed off. I was sitting there holding Charlotte and thinking about my newborn session I had this morning. It made me think about how fast Charlotte is growing and I decided that instead of being aggravated that I didn't get to sleep in that I was going to enjoy our one on one time, even if it was at 5:00 on a Saturday morning!
 
 
 
I had a newborn session in Dothan this morning and got back just in time for Michael to throw the girls in my car while I changed clothes and head to Gale's birthday party. She had an Easter birthday party and Julia loved the egg hunt.
 
When we left Gale's party we went straight to Aunt Robin and Uncle Tom's for a crawfish boil. I can't believe it's already time for crawfish boils again! Julia and Natalie weren't fans of the crawfish, but they rode their tricycles and played hard! They should sleep good tonight!


Julia sneaking a cookie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment