Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Easter Bunny!

We took the girls to see the Easter Bunny this afternoon. I was a little worried about how Julia would do because it took us forever in line and then when we got to the front of the line it took them forever to finish with the person in fronts order and actually take our picture. I was afraid Julia would be over it by the time they got to her picture but she did pretty good. Charlotte gave us her million dollar grin like she always does!


 



 


 
And just for fun, here's Julia's Easter Bunny pictures from the past 2 years!
 
When we got done with the Easter Bunny we ran into Grandi, Shannon & Sarah. The big girls got to ride the train, but they were too fast to get a picture of!
 
After I put Charlotte down tonight I got in the bath. Julia came in and gave me her Bucky bath toy. Then she whispered "Have fun Mama. I love you. Sweet dream." Sweet girl was taking care of me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment