Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

One More Day!

Julia had her Easter party and egg hunt at school today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go, but she has told me all about hunting Easter eggs.
When finally picked up yesterday's paper today and brought it inside. Julia opened the paper, grabbed the sports and said "I gotta read this before Daddy gets home." Ha! And by the way, Michael rarely reads the paper at home so I have no idea where she got that from.
Charlotte has a major runny nose right now. I hope it's just from allergies, but either way it's made her grumpy this afternoon. Michael and I say that when she's happy she's very, very happy but when she's mad she's very, very mad. I hope my happy girl comes back soon! We put her to bed early and she immediately went to sleep. Here's hoping for a good nights sleep for everyone tonight! I only have to make it to 3:00 tomorrow and then Spring Break will be here!




No comments:

Post a Comment