Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday in Florida

Michael and I woke up this morning and realized Julia wasn't in the bedroom. She already made herself at home and wandered downstairs. Nan & I went to yoga at the clubhouse this morning, but not before the girls opened their Christmas presents! Julia was thrilled to get a new piggy bank!

 Charlotte got her first piggy bank!
 
This afternoon we went to lunch at Outback before doing a little shopping. Nan, Michael, the girls and I did some window shopping at the mall and then stopped by a couple of fish stores before heading home.
 
We had dinner at home tonight and now everyone else is downstairs watching Skyfall while I try to get the girls to sleep. I have a feeling I'm going to be asleep before they are though!

No comments:

Post a Comment