Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Picture Day

 Today I did something I don't do often enough. I got the camera out and took some "real" pictures of my girls.

I started off taking some of Julia in her dance costume. I can't believe it's almost time for her first dance recital!


Next we moved on to this dress. Nana made this dress for Mom's 4th birthday and Mom and I both had our picture made in it. 
We rounded out our morning of pictures with some 18(19) month pictures of this little cutie. This is the dress I smocked for her first birthday and never took her picture in!
 R-O-T-T-E-N

 If you're happy and you know it then your face will surely show it...



We rounded out our day with naps, playtime, dinner and Dancing with the Stars! Tonight was Disney night and Julia's favorite was the Frozen dance. Surprise, surprise! Michael and I just finished watching Gravity. I kinda wish I hadn't wasted my time. It reminded me of Castaway. I wasn't impressed.

Anyway, we're supposed to get some fairly bad storms tonight but I'm hopeful that the girls will sleep right through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment