Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Petting Zoo

Julia  had a field trip today to Two By Two Petting Zoo. They had Llamas, rabbits, goats, pigs, chickens, turkeys, peacocks, cows, chicks, donkeys, and a miniature pony. Julia had a great time, but she was disappointed that they didn't have the rest of the horses out!
Katherine, Julia & Ella
Cowgirl Julia!
She waited and waited for the horse to come back to the fence so she could pet it!
Mom and Nana kept Charlotte for me to go with Julia on her field trip. After lunch at Nana & Pop's Julia wanted to go home with Mom so I left her and Charlotte and I went home for naps. Charlotte fell asleep on the way home and slept until almost 5:00! That means she napped for 4 hours! I sure hope she sleeps tonight.

Mom sent me this picture. We had pictures at church tonight for the directory so she bathed Julia and painted her fingernails. Julia said she had a spa day!
Pictures were kind of a bust. Charlotte was not smiling in a single family picture that they took. Oh well, I always tell my clients you get what you pay for and since we didn't pay anything for those I guess I can't complain too much!
There were no smiles like this for our family picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment