Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kindergarten Prep!



The girls did not want to get moving this morning! I originally planned to do a "dry run" for tomorrow morning and get Julia up, fed and dressed before we left the house but she was sleeping too goo this morning. I couldn't make myself wake her up!
 
I took Julia to get a back-to-school pedicure this afternoon. She was SO excited. She picked orange and blue for her toes for Auburn, because Ms. Parker likes Auburn too. :)
We celebrated the end of summer/beginning of kindergarten with ice cream from Dairy Queen before bed. The girls thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mom made Julia's nap mat cover. I'm sure no one's surprised it has horses on it! Julia had to show Daddy how it worked and then Charlotte had to test it out.
Julia was so excited to sprinkle her glitter that Ms. Parker gave her under her pillow.  I can't believe this sweet girl starts Kindergarten tomorrow. Where has the time gone?

Sprinkling the glitter
Her lunch is packed, her clothes are laid out, and her backpack is by the door. She's ready for Kindergarten, I just hope I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment