Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gone Fishing

Today we kicked off the morning with another installment of Saddleridge Ranch. Sarah got up and ready with no problems and we were out the door on time. I think she had a good time, when we left she said "Aunt Sissy, thank you for bring me to Vacation Bible School." She said she wants to go back tomorrow so we'll see!

After lunch we headed back to Dothan to the Smock Shoppe to drop an outfit off to get pleated. Dianne got back from North Carolina this evening and got Sarah from me. Michael got back from fishing late this evening also. They caught their limit of grouper so we should be having fish for dinner one night very soon! :) Julia was wide awake tonight when it was time for her to go to bed. I changed her, fed her, swaddled her and rocked her but she was still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I guess she wanted to stay awake to see her daddy!

Waiting up for Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment