Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Play Date & Reunion Time

Today was a busy day! Julia had another play date today, this time at Mrs. Kathy's house with granddaughter Mary Margaret, her Aunt Jessie, Raegan, Donna, & Mrs. Pam, Alysse & Riley, and Hollis. The girls took turns fussing but we still had a great time. Mrs. Kathy was holding Riley & Mary Margaret got very upset. She stuck her lip out & said "My Gigi!". Too cute. :) Mary Margaret is going to be a big sister in the spring so she had to get some practice with a real baby. We had such a good time with everyone & can't wait to do it again!

Mary Margaret helping me hold Julia. I'm sure she'll be a great help to her mom!

Donna, Raegan, me, Julia, Jessica & Hollis

After our play date I dropped Julia off at mom's for her first night away from home & I headed home to get ready for Michael's 10 year high school reunion! We enjoyed a night of socializing at the Rawl's. We enjoyed catching up with friends. Although most of them were people from around town that we see frequently, we still had a good time.

I think we did pretty good with Julia's first night away & only texted Mom a few times. She did send me this picture about 9:30 to assure me that she was just fine. :)

Sleeping Beauty

Tomorrow we had a picnic in the park and a night of dinner & dancing at the country club. Hopefully we'll be able to squeeze a nap in there sometime too! Here's a few pictures from this evening.
Jennifer, me, Kim, Katie & Lucy


Turner, William, Michael, Wesley

A little off centered but you get the point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment