Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Work!

Today was not near as fun as the past 2 Mondays! Michael and I were both back to work today after the holidays. I was worried about leaving Julia because she was very clingy to me during the break, but Nana said she did fine. I was definitely ready to see her this afternoon though!

I woke Julia up this morning right before Michael left for work. We walked in the kitchen to tell him good-bye. She had not made a sound since I woke up her. Michael said "Bye Julia" and she looked right at him and said "Bye"! I don't know if she really knew what she was saying but it sure made Michael's day!

While I was cooking dinner tonight Julia and Michael watched some duck hunting videos on the Internet. She was preparing for the big duck hunt next Monday night! She was quite intrigued.

We also gave her a bath tonight without her baby bathtub. I only put about 3 inches of water in the tub but she was crawling everywhere in there!When the water was running she kept sticking her head under the faucet and laughing! Maybe she won't hate to get her face wet like her Mama!


Watching duck hunting videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment