Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinner with Harrison & Natalie

Harrison and Natalie came over after school this afternoon to get a tractor outfit I made for Harrison and play for a little bit. Harrison and Julia had fun playing with Julia's house.
Julia let Harrison eat some of her puffs.
 So he let her have the remote. I think that's a pretty good look into the future. :)
 Michael decided he wanted sushi so we were brave parents and took Julia and Harrison to Myori's for dinner tonight.  They were both pretty good and Julia loved the rice! I think she ate more of my rice than I did.  
We came home and played for a little while longer and now this smiley baby is in bed. She was not very smiley when we put her in bed though. She's still crying at night but usually for only a few minutes, I'm hoping that she will start going down without a fight very soon! She's had a croupy cough at night since Friday night so that may be contributing to it. I hope it's gone very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment