Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

No School Tomorrow!!

Today has been a lazy day around the house! We slept in this morning and missed church. This afternoon I got a phone call that school is cancelled for tomorrow due to the threat of snow and ice!! That definitely ruined any chance I had of being productive today!
Mom called and invited us to dinner at her house tonight. I didn't know until we pulled up that she had also invited the Johnsons and Nana and Pop. I thought there was some sort of intervention going on. :)
Julia has enjoyed sitting in her big girl chair and watching TV with us.
She likes to scoot to the very edge and look at us like "Hey, do you see what I did?"
I'm so excited for an extra day at home with her tomorrow! I just hope we can stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment