Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Busy Day!

We had our new bedroom furniture delivered this afternoon! YAY! Since it was being delivered between 3:00 and 5:00 and I had a ton of other stuff I needed to do I took a half day this afternoon. I'm glad I did because the delivery guys showed up at 2:00! I definitely wouldn't have been there if I had stayed at school all day. I finished these shirts for the cheerleaders as well as made these cute shirts and bloomers for Julia and Harrison. 


Julia has had fun playing in our old dresser drawers while we moved all our clothes into our new furniture.

A little dramatic, as usual! 





Here is a picture of our furniture right after the delivery guys left. We bought some wall mounted lamps that we will hopefully hang this weekend, then we'll be looking for new bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment