Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Pumpkin

I took these pictures of Julia before we went to church tonight.
For the past month or so Julia has adamently protested going to the nursery. Her Mother's Day Out classroom is the same classroom that she has Sunday School and Wednesday night nursery in so I know it's not a "bad association" or anything with the room. I don't know what her deal is. She flipped out so bad tonight that Michael couldn't even leave her so we ended up heading home after dinner instead of staying for Bible study.

Since I got my new camera Michael has been interested in photography. He met us outside when we pulled up from church (we took seperate cars since he went straight from physical therapy) and asked if he could take our picture. I'm afraid we may have created a monster, but at least maybe there will be some pictures of me now!
This was closer to the face we saw at church. This time she was having a hissy fit because she couldn't get the locked door open on her car!
You'd never know she was in the middle of a hissy fit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment