Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today was Grandparents Day at Small Steps. Julia was lucky enough to have both her MomAnnette, GranDi and Nana come today. I wasn't able to go, but they all said it that it was very nice and they had a good time.

When I got home from school Mr. Bill and Julia were walking laps in his driveway so we stood outside and talked for a little while. Julia just couldn't resist playing in the dirt!





 "But I wasn't done playing in the dirt!"
Sweet Baby!

This evening Mama watched Julia at our house for a few minutes so Michael and I could go meet the newest addition to the Thornton Family, Miss Isla Cate. Such a sweet little angel. I forgot how tiny new babies are and all the sweet sounds they make! I asked Sabrina to remind me how much they get up during the night and how often they eat! Congratulations Thornton Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment