Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Fabulous Sunday!

We started the day off at church this morning where Michael was baptized! What a great way to start the holiday season!

This afternoon I broke down and agreed to put up our Christmas tree. With me being out of school all week it just didn't make sense to wait until next weekend to try to put everything up and get the boxes back in the attic before I go back to work when I could be working on it all week. 

We put the tree up and the ribbon on it while Julia was sleeping, but waited to hang the ornaments until she woke up. I imagined her hanging the ornaments on the tree and having so much fun. HA! She could have cared less about the tree! She hung one of her ornaments on and was done. I gave her an airplane ornament that I thought was indestructible - she broke it "flying" it around the den! She was very impressed with a Mickey & Minnie ornament that Michael and I got when we went to Disney though. 
 Checking out the Mickey & Minnie ornament
 Hanging her ornament
Putting out the nativity
 
 Cheese! 
Our Christmas Tree, minus the tree topper. The tree wouldn't support it! 

A nice, relaxing, productive Sunday and the best part is I don't have to go to school tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment