Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stop and smell the roses!

If I let Julia walk out to the car in the morning she always goes to smell the roses before she gets in the car.
I love those curls coming out from under her hat! The bump underneath the hat is her bow.

Julia has had a runny nose for about 3 weeks now. When she woke up coughing this morning I decided it was time to see Dr. Whitaker (I called when she started having a runny nose, but they called her in some medicine instead of seeing her since she didn't have any other symptoms). I knew that if we tried to wait it out we would end up with a sick baby over the long weekend! Julia was so good for Dr. Whitaker, and he told me how beautiful she was. I know he doesn't tell everyone that, right? He gave her a prescription for amoxicillin to fight off a sinus infection so hopefully she will be feeling better soon!
This evening we went to Dothan to do a little Christmas shopping. We met up with Shannon and Sarah for dinner at Panera. Sarah kept Julia laughing the whole time, like usual!
I'm so excited for a day off tomorrow and a 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment