Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thoughful Tinsel

Julia woke up to this sweet little note and present from Tinsel this morning. She brought her some Scooby Snacks, one of Julia's favorites!
We had to get out of the house for a little while this afternoon so we rode over to Nana and Pop's. She fell asleep before we got there and slept most of the time we were there though.
When we got home she was back to her normal, mischevious self. I guess she just needed a little more sleep! While I was trying to cook dinner she got into the pantry and got a juice box. I realized she had gotten it, but didn't think she could open it so I just let her play with it. WRONG. She got the straw out and opened it by herself! When she had had all she wanted she poured it out and got the bread crumbs out of the pantry, which she then dumped on the apple juice! She also opened the cooler that was in the kitchen and played in the cold water left in it, at least it was clean water! So, I think it's safe to say she's feeling better this evening.
After dinner tonight we watched Home Alone 2 on TV since Michael and Julia both missed watching Rudolph with me last night. Unfortunately, we had to go swap our DVR box today so I don't have it recorded to watch with them later! Oh well, we all enjoyed Home Alone 2 tonight and when something "bad" would happen Julia would said "oh no" over and over! :) Tomorrow night is The Santa Claus, I love ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment