Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Julia's Masterpiece

Julia wore one of her tutu's today with this t-shirt and leggings. Nana said she took it off to change her diaper and Julia wanted it back on! I thought she looked pretty cute in it.
This afternoon Julia created a "masterpiece" on the bathroom wall and our ottoman. Michael thought she was with me, I thought she was with him, but she was really in her bathroom! When I caught her she had taken her red bath crayon and written all over the shower and was  working on the wall, then she ran to the den and started coloring on the ottoman. Luckily it came off both surfaces fairly easily.
This evening we had a dance party in the living room. Julia loves to dance! I have a feeling this was just the first of many dance parties, the music channels are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment