Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

A Baby & Birthday Prep

I finally got my hands on Little Stella tonight! Michael and I went by the hospital while we were in Dothan getting the food for Julia's party. We dropped Julia off to play with Betsy while we made a quick trip to Dothan, only once we got to Dothan we realized that I had left my purse at home and Michael didn't have his wallet (it got washed earlier this week so he's just been carrying his essentials in his pocket, but forgot to get them when he changed pants). Luckily there was a random credit card in the car so we were able to at least get the food we came after!
Carie sent me this picture of the girls eating dinner, they both look so big sitting at the table! She also sent me a precious video of them chasing a frog and a baby turtle, but I couldn't get it to transfer to my computer.

We got back from Dothan about 8:30 and have been in party prep mode since then. Meghan & Jonathon got here about 10:00. Unfortunately there was a little accident with the cake (it had cute Mickey ears on top of it, but they were too heavy and pulled the back part of the cake off on the ride down). Luckily though Grandi was here (along with Granddad & Nonny) and was able to make it presentable again!

Now it's time to get some rest for the big party tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment