Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Easter Bunny & the Choo Choo Train!

We took Julia to the mall tonight to see the Easter Bunny. I was pretty optimistic about how she would react since she enjoyed most of the characters at Disney. She ran straight up to him and turned around for me to take her picture. The photographer was busy helping the famliy in front of us pick pictures when Julia went up. By the time she turned around to take Julia's picture we were done! Luckily they let you take your own pictures instead of having to buy them.
Checking out the Easter Bunny






When we were waiting for the Easter Bunny (who was 20 minutes late coming back from his carrot break!) Julia spotted the train. She always wants to ride the carosuel at the mall and started shouted "horseys" when we turned in the parking lot. While we were waiting to see the Easter Bunny she started asking to ride the train so I told her if she was good for the Easter Bunny she could ride the horseys or the choo choo, but she had to chose one. After she saw the Easter Bunny I told her pick and she picked the train. She looked like such a big girl sitting up front by herself.




After she rode the train we went to the food court to eat. I was a little nervous because I was afraid Julia might have a melt down when I told her she couldn't ride the horsey's, but she only asked one time. When I told her she chose to ride the choo choo, but maybe she could ride the horsey next time she said "Ok" and didn't mention it again. I was so proud! It makes me so happy, but so sad to see how big she is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment