Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stella Grey

Welcome to the world Stella Grey! Stella was born at 5:53p.m. via c-section and weighed 4 pounds 11 ounces and is 19 inches long. We're so excited for Megan & Jason! Megan texted me about 2:45 and said that they were going to do a c-section in a few hours so as soon as school was out I grabbed Michael and we headed to Dothan!
Waiting on the doctor
Stella Grey
A proud daddy giving his baby girl her first bottle
Amber, Michael, & I went to dinner at Chili's while they got Megan and Stella settled. When we got back they were just bringing Stella to Megan so we decided to let them have some time to themselves, but I can't wait to get back Friday and get my hands on her!

When we got home tonight Julia was in comedian mode! She kept saying "Mommy, I take your picture!" or "Mommy, say cheese!" while holding her Mickey camera backwards up to her eye. I think she is the only 2 year old who holds the camera up to her eye to take a picture because I still use the viewfinder on my camera!
When I was trying to get her to go to bed she was using every stall tactic she could think of. She sang "Jesus Loves Me" and hid under the covers. She would put her head under the covers and say "Where's Mama? Mama, where are you?" and throw the covers back and say "There you are!"

No comments:

Post a Comment