Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Party Recovery - Take 2!

Since we didn't have our recovery/clean up day yesterday we've been trying to get it done this afternoon. While we have been cleaning up Julia has been eating dirt...
and helping Minnie draw a picture...
and feeding her baby cereal!
Julia is not a big fan of her high chair anymore so we got this little booster seat at Toys R Us yesterday. As soon as I got it out of the box today she wanted to sit in it so she and Baby Doll ate some cereal while they watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Julia fell asleep on the way to dinner tonight so I ended up holding her in my lap the whole time and Baby Sister wasn't too happy about it! I could feel her kicking away like she was saying "Hey! Get out of my space!"

After dinner went down to the barn to return the tables from Julia's party. When we pulled up she saw one of Bret's tractors and said "Oh goodness! Big tractor!". I said "Yes, that's  Mr. Bret's tractor." Julia replied with "No! Not Bwet's! My tractor!".  I told Michael she might be disappointed in her little gator now!

No comments:

Post a Comment