Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Magician's and Mice!

This morning we met Carie & Betsy and Jacqueline & Wyatt at the library to see a Magician. Unfortunately the magician didn't keep their attention very long so we only got to see part of the show before we headed downstairs.
Julia watching the magician
Julia & Betsy plotting their escape
Wyatt wasn't too sure about the girls, I can't say I blame him!
Checking out the fishies

Tonight we rode to Dothan to go to a few pet stores. Michael has become enthralled with salt water fish tanks so he wanted to go look at the fish (I blame it 100% on Tanked!). When we got to Pet Supermarket Julia wanted to look at the "Nemo Fish", but quickly became distracted by the "mouse", which included anything from actual mice to ferrets and hamsters. I couldn't even hold her because she was so wiggly trying to go see the "mouse". When we got ready to leave she fell on the ground and pitched a full out fit because she wanted to take a "mouse" home. She even named one Mickey. While it was quite embarrassing, I couldn't help but laugh that she was pitching a fit for a MOUSE! I'm sure in a few years she will run screaming from them!
We also went by PetSmart to look at the fish and get Nelli and Caddy a new toy. Julia picked out a duck for Nelli and a giraffe for Caddy. She was also quite excited that they had cats in the store. I pushed her up to the window and she said "Aww. How cute, Mommy, how cute."
On our way to Dothan we were discussing names for Baby Girl. There are two that we are considering and every single time I asked Julia she picked Charlotte. When I suggested Caroline she would say "No! Charlotte!" So it looks like we might be close on a name, definitely a lot sooner than we were with Julia!

We got home a little while ago and got ready for bed. She insisted on wearing her Minnie Mouse ears while we read a bedtime story and said our prayers. I guess she has a thing for mice tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment