Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Temper Tantrums, Tornados & Thunderstorms!

Today was another yucky, rainy day. When we got out of church they had all the children in the library because we were under a tornado warning! Of course Julia loved being in there with all the big stuffed animals. In the back of the library they have a section that is built up like Noah's Ark with a little reading nook inside and huge stuffed animals. The panda bear was up on the shelf and Julia kept saying "Mama, I want a bear" which sounded like "Mama, I want a beer"! I kept clarifying that she meant the panda bear!  

After church and lunch we came home to give naptime a try. Julia has been  on a napping strike for the past week or so it is about to drive me crazy! She gets so grumpy because she's so sleepy, but she will NOT give in. Girlfriend is hardheaded!
Pitching a fit, I wish you could see her face in this picture!

So sleepy!
Mommy: "Julia are you grumpy?" Julia:"Noooooooo"
She found her "Chuck E Cheese whistle" in her toy bins 
I'm hoping now that VBS is over we can get on some kind of schedule this week and get our afternoon naps back! That's my goal for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment