Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School for Julia!

Today was Julia's first day of school for the year. I've been asking her for a few weeks if she was ready to go back to school and she always responded by crossing her arms and saying "No. I don't wanna go to school" so I was a little nervous about how she would do, but she did great .
"You want me to stand here & smile pretty? OK, I'll give you the goofiest look I can!"


Daddy had to go to work before Julia was ready for school so we sent him a picture. I told her to take a picture for Daddy and she started waving and saying "Hey Daddy!"
Juju & I before we left for school  
 
When we got to school I asked her if I could take her picture in front of the sign. She said yes and walked right up to it, but refused to look at me, so this was the best I got!
When we walked into her room she squeezed my finger tight and I was afraid it might get ugly, but she went over to the work bench and started playing while I put her things away. I think she's going to have a little bit of tom boy in her. She loves to hammer and build things and at open house she was on the floor playing with the cars with the boys while all the other girsl were playing with the dolls and kitchen!
Since she was happy I went ahead and snuck out without getting a picture with her teacher, but Mom got one when she picked her up. She said this was the best she could do!
Julia & Ms. Beth
Mom sent me this picture this afternoon of Julia and her stickers. She said she was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch and Julia came to show her her stickers. I'm not sure if that's enough postage for her weight though!
 
She has been so funny this evening playing with her baby dolls. She has put them in their stroller and taken them to the beach, Disney World, and of course Wal-Mart! When they went to Disney World I told her to have fun and take some pictures for me and she said "OK, I got my camera!" and walked over a few steps, put her hands up to her face like she was holding a camera and said "OK, say cheese!". Michael says she's the only kid in the world who still thinks that you have to hold the camera to your eye to take a picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment