Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Choir & Mission Friends!

 Julia started choir and mission friends at church tonight. Michael didn't feel good today and came home with a 101 degree fever so he didn't join us at church. I sure he hope he gets over whatever he has QUICK!
 
When we got to church Julia ate a few bites of her dinner and decided she was ready to go to choir so Mom took her to her room on her way to choir while I finished eating. She said she went right in and I walked by a few times and every time I walked by she was happy as could be. When I went to pick her up I asked her if she was ready to go and she said no! I'm pretty sure tonight was the first time she has ever cried to stay! She usually fusses when I drop her off and is ready to go when I get there. When I went in her room she and Mrs. Rita were playing at the tool bench "building a house"!
 
Pouting becuase I told her she couldn't hold a stick until I was done taking her picture



 
 
Showing off her paper to the bushes! HA!
 
When we got in the car at church tonight she said "Mommy, I had a good day". I ask her almost every day if she had a good day so that has become her new line at the end of the day. Here's a video of her telling me about her day!

No comments:

Post a Comment