Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lazy Sunday

We've had a lazy Sunday today. I was trying to finish cleaning out Julia's closet and I needed to try a dress on her. She started crying "No! I don't wanna get dressed!". That about sums up our day!

I almost finished a stack of monogramming for Charlotte. Julia helped me out by picking the thread colors and her favorite, pushing the go button!


Julia's sippy cup leaked milk all over the house. When I asked what happened she said "I made a mess". So true Julia!

We have most everything ready for Baby Charlotte's arrival. We just got the big stuff out of the attic this weekend. We put the bassinet in our bedroom and Julia has enjoyed putting her baby dolls and stuffed animals in it. This afternoon I heard it go flying down the hallway and Julia shouting "Bye bye Baby Charlotte!" She had put her baby doll in it and was taking her for a ride. I told Michael Julia is not allowed to be around the real Baby Charlotte unsupervised! I can totally see that happening again in a few weeks!

Michael usually does bath time, but I gave her a bath tonight. She laid on her tummy and told me she was swimming like a mermaid, then she started saying "reach and pull" and reaching and pulling like they taught her in water babies. She also sang several rounds of  "Row Row Row Your Boat" while she was playing with her toy boats in the bath tub. Nothing is ever mundane with her, everything is entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment