Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School...

Julia woke up this morning when I was almost done getting ready. The first thing out of her mouth was "Mama, where's your car?" I told her it was in the garage and so she asked where Kenny's car was and where Daddy's truck was. I told her they were both at work and that I had to go to work today. She replied "OK, I go with you". I said I wish you could but you're going to stay with Nonny today. I guess she didn't like that answer because she crossed her arms and said "OK, fine! Let's just hide!" Oh how I wish it was that easy! :)

Today was a long and tiring day, but I'm glad to have it behind me. Tomorrow is another day full of meetings, which means a day full of uncomfortable chairs!

It was been yucky and stormy this afternoon so Julia and I sat on the front porch and watched it rain for a little while. She wanted to go outside so bad, but that was the best we could do!

Granddad and Michael are hanging the chair rail in Charlotte's room right now so hopefully we will have a finished nursery by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment