Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Visit with Ho Ho

We have had somewhere to be every morning this week until today. It felt so nice to "sleep in" this morning. Today was Michael's Friday off so we decided to get dressed and go to Dothan to take the girls to see Santa and try to finish up our Christmas shopping.

Julia loves for me to put make-up on her when I'm getting dressed. After I got done putting my make-up on I got dressed and came back in the bathroom to finish my hair. When I walked in the bathroom this is what I found. Michael was putting my lipstick on Julia! She has him wrapped around her little finger!
And this is what I got when I told her to strike a pose and show me her lipstick!
We headed to Dothan and ate at Momma G's before we started our Christmas shopping. When we got to the mall our first stop was to see Ho Ho. Julia was getting ready for a nap and Charlotte was not far from needing to eat so we decided we'd better make our visit before both girls had meltdowns. Fortunately, the visit was a success! I was fairly certain that Julia wouldn't be scared of Santa, but I wasn't so sure she would give us a good smile. Luckily silly Tinsel was there to dance on the photographers head, and in Julia's eyes that was funny enough for a real smile! She told Santa that she wanted a horsey and when he asked what else she added a doll house, a bicycle & Bucky! 




And just for fun here's a look at Julia with Santa the past three years. I can't believe how much she's grown and changed!
Michael is putting Julia to bed right now, an entire week in her big girl bed! Woo hoo! She came in the den and said "Night night, Mama. Love you". I said "Night night, Julia. Love you too. Don't let the bed bugs bite" to which she replied in the most matter of fact voice, "Mama. You don't let the bugs bite you either, ok?" I love that little girl and her little sister so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment