Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

My Civic Duty

Today was the first day that I have had to get the girls up and dropped off somewhere and get somewhere else by a certain time. Does that even make sense? I had federal jury duty in Dothan today so I had to drop the girls off at Mom's and be in Dothan by 9:00. We made it, but I have no idea how we're going to get out the door in time for me to be at work at 7:30 in a few weeks!

When I got out of the shower I Julia was laying in our bed holding Charlotte's hand while she watched Disney Junior. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "I just holding Sissy's hand".
We did rounds with the grandparents tonight and when we left Granddad and GranDi's house this is how Charlotte fell asleep. We battled the thumb sucking when she was a newborn (She's not a newborn anymore. *Sniff*) and thought we had won until this weekend. She wants absolutely nothing to do with her paci and everything to do with her thumb. We're still fighting it, but I'm giving up hope that we're going to win!

Julia is snuggled up in HER bed for the fourth night in a row and  I'm off to snuggle up in my bed. Julia's school Christmas program is tomorrow so I have to get all 3 of us up and out the door in the morning again. We'll see if I can handle two days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment