Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Baking

We still haven't done much of our Christmas baking so I decided to get moving on that today. We got up this morning and made a cookie/brownie recipe I found on pinterest. Julia LOVES to cook and help in the kitchen. Anytime I'm in there she is right under me saying "Mommy, can I help?". 

These were really easy to make. You take the break & bake cookies and smush each one into the bottom of a muffin tin. Then you add a Reese peanut butter cup on top of the cookie and top them both off with a spoonful of brownie mix. They were so easy and so good! Michael said they would be even better slightly heated and topped with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream. 

Stirring up the brownie mix 

 Tinsel and Jingle were at it again last night. The took Julia's shoes out of her shoe organizer and spread them all over her bed Then they climbed to the very top of her shoe organizer and were hanging out in it. She loves to look for them every morning.

This afternoon when we were getting dressed Michael turned on the Beatles and he and Julia had an impromptu dance party in our bedroom. She kept saying, "Daddy! Spin me! I'm a ballerina". These are the fun moments I hope she remembers.

Julia and Sarah are spending the night with Granddad and GranDi tonight and making a gingerbread house. I hope she gets enough sleep that she's not a bear tomorrow!

Michael and I spent the evening in Dothan getting one more present for the girls Christmas. Now we're at home with Charlotte taking advantage of a toddler free evening wrapping some presents! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment