Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

This is how the girls found Tinsel and Jingle when they got up this morning. Julia said "Mommy! Tinsel & Jingle are playing with Baby Jesus!" She's going to be so sad when they go back to the North Pole.
Mom, Charlotte and I spent most of the day in Dothan finishing up Christmas shopping. I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! We ran in to Mrs. Becky and Stella in Kohls. Charlotte weighs almost as much as Stella, but is 4 months younger!

Julia and I bought the stuff to decorate gingerbread cookies before she got sick. I promised her we would decorate them today since she is feeling better so I made good on my promise when I got home. She had a ball decorating them, but I think she ate more icing than she got on the cookies!








 

 Clay came over while we were decorating the cookies and joined right in. I love how serious he & Michael look! Julia loved that we were all decorating cookies with her.
Charlotte had lots to tell us tonight. She was just waiting for someone to listen!
 
Michael and Clay are out doing manly things and I'm at home with the girls. I told Julia we would rent a movie so we popped some popcorn and ordered Arthur Christmas on demand only to discover that they sent us Home Alone instead. After about 45 minutes in the phone with DirecTV we decided we would settle for Home Alone. Julia keeps saying "They made a mess!"

No comments:

Post a Comment