Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Another Monday

Five more Monday's until summer vacation!
 
Mom sent me this picture this afternoon of Charlotte helping her sew. It looks like Charlotte is really helping her and loving every minute!
The girls and I had to go to the grocery store this afternoon. Charlotte was fussing in her car seat in
 the car so I took her out and put her in the buggy with Julia. It was the first time she's ridden in the buggy like that and she looked like such a big girl. She looked so proud of herself!
 
This afternoon I opened the door to let Caddy out and went about my business inside. I heard Julia go out the door and when I went to check on her I found her standing by the fence with her pants around her ankles! I tried to hard not to laugh in front of her but I don't think I was successful. When I  asked her what she was doing she told me that she was "going potty just like Caddy"!

This evening I found a new recipe and actually cooked a meal. It looked so yummy and I was so excited about it until I took the first bite. It was SPICY! Michael asked me how much hot sauce was in and when I told him we couldn't figure out why it was so spicy. Then he asked me which hot sauce I used and I told him I used the normal Louisiana hot sauce in the cabinet. That's when he got a funny look on his face. Apparently someone made some ghost pepper sauce and put it in the Louisiana hot sauce bottle. It was so hot I couldn't even eat it, but Michael enjoyed it!

SPICY loaded potato casserole
 
Julia refused to take a nap today which resulted in her climbing up in my lap about 7:30 and falling asleep. Charlotte had already fallen asleep on Michael so both girls went to bed tonight, in their clothes, by 7:45! They were both up at 5:30 this morning so I guess it finally caught up with them. I'm hoping for a little later morning tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment