Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Another Monday

I had another mini photo shoot with Charlotte this afternoon. We walked over to Hillcrest and while I didn't get any as good as yesterdays  I did get some good ones.
waving


 This baby doll has become her security blanket. She has to have it to go to sleep at night, thank goodness we have two of them!


Julia and Michael walked with us and played while we took pictures. Julia had fun just running in circles in the big field!

It was so nice out tonight so the girls and I played outside while Michael cooked breakfast for dinner.
After dinner tonight Michael and Julia went over to his parents. Julia decided that she needed to go dressed as Snow White, complete with gloves and shoes!
While Michael and Julia were gone I gave Charlotte a bath. She was so funny playing with all the bath toys. I guess Julia is usually playing with them so she doesn't get a chance. She kept the fish in her mouth just about the whole time she was in the bath!
 Charlotte likes fish!
 
When Julia got out of the bath tonight she was in the mood to entertain. She got Michael and I in the same room and said "Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the talent show, I'm Julia the Great. Hit it Mommy" and proceeded to sing the ABC's! Then she told us her tummy was grumbly and she needed to eat breakfast. She's such an entertainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment