Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birmingham Bound

Last night when we were getting ready for bed Julia picked out two princess dresses and asked if she could take them to Nonny's house for her and Natalie. Mom sent me these pictures of the girls before they went to gymnastics. It looks like Charlotte was the most cooperative!





I left this afternoon heading to Birmingham for the state FBLA conference. I got off work early to get everything ready to go. Julia wanted to go to the car wash when I picked her up. Since my car was filthy I obliged. It's funny how something as routine as a car wash can create such excitement in an almost three-year-old. While we were going through and when we were done she kept saying "Mommy, this is so much fun!"




 These sweet little loves knew that Mommy was leaving today and neither one of them wanted me to get very far away from them. Charlotte was as happy as can be if I was holding her or playing with her. I finally had to pull out the carrier so that I could finish packing.
I finally got Julia to settle down and take a nap and she fell asleep laying across me.
I forgot to send big girl panties in her bag this morning!

Charlotte has on a sleeveless outfit for the first time in a long time today. I noticed this afternoon when she was flailing her arms and legs that she had a red spot under one of her armpits. After looking closer I realized it was under booth armpits and that it was a yeast infection! I sure hope it's better soon!
 
We met at Lowes at 4:30 with Samson High to get on the bus Dothan High and Slocomb High to head to Birmingham. It was close to 5:30 before we left Lowes because after fighting with the luggage we ended up completely unloading and reloading the bus to make enough room for everyone and their luggage. After a stop in Montgomery for dinner we got to the hotel about 10:15. We're in our rooms but still have to get things ready and figured out for tomorrow. I sure hope sleep is in my near future because I am not used to getting up this early!

No comments:

Post a Comment