Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baseball & Growing Babies!

After a long day at school today I picked the girls up and headed home. I put Charlotte on the floor in the living room with a few toys while I did a little straightening up. She was doing her usual hollering because she isn't mobile enough yet to get to what she wants. When I looked over there this is what I found! I am SO not ready for this! I really hope this doesn't mean she's going to skip crawling and go straight to walking! 


 Tonight we went to dinner at Cutts and to watch Brayden and Bryant's T-ball game.  We had planned to walk up there but the weather looked a little iffy so we decided to drive. Julia enjoyed the game, but when we got there she said "Mama, this is different. Those people are little." The only other baseball game she's ever been to was the Braves game last Memorial Day so I guess she was expecting that! She had fun running the bases with the boys after the game though!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment