Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Sweeties

We decided to head to Dothan this afternoon. There were some errands I wanted to run so we went  to Moe's for lunch and then did a little shopping.
 
Julia was pouting this morning. I don't even remember why, probably because I wouldn't let her have chocolate for breakfast!
 

 done pouting
and her favorite, her pumpkin face
 Sweet girl ready to go to Dothan
 
When we got back from Dothan I took some pictures of Charlotte. This is the dress that Mom made for her baby dedication back in November. She was in a smiley mood today!







We ate dinner at Granddad and Grandi's tonight. I was getting the girls stuff together and Julia went missing. I found her in my lipstick. When I asked her what she was doing she just looked at me and smiled and said "Do I look gorgeous, Mommy?" Never a dull moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment