Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Recovery Day!



It was back to reality this morning! This sweet angel woke me up bright and early at 5:30!
 
We stayed around the house most of the day today doing laundry and getting caught up. We went over to Nana and Pop's for a little while this afternoon.
 
When Michael got home we gave the girls their surprises. Their very first Madame Alexander dolls straight from FAO Schwartz in NYC. I think they were a hit! Julia named hers Julia because it looks just like her.
 






Tonight I made some salsa with the spices we got at Spices and Tease in Chelsea Market. Just for my memory, here's the recipe I used. It was a combination of a few different ones I found online.

3 large, ripe tomatoes - diced
1 small red onion - diced
1 small green bell pepper - diced
1 glove garlic
1 tablespoon EVOO
3 tablespoons salsa and guacamole spices from Spices and Tease
A dash of salt

I wanted to add some lime juice also, but we didn't have any. It turned out pretty good but I'm sure it will be better tomorrow once it's had some time to soak in all the flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment